SKIING IN PARK CITY
Ski Resort Areas
Deer Valley Resort
- Rated the #1 ski resort in North America and remarkable FIVE years in a row, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, by the readers of SKI Magazine.
- Complimentary morning and afternoon Mountain Host tours for both Intermediate and Expert skiers.
- Curbside Guest Service Attendants to assist with equipment unloading and loading at Snow Park Lodge.
- Complimentary daytime and overnight ski storage facilities are available at Snow Park and Silver Lake Lodges and at the Jordanelle Express Gondola.
- Consistently ranked #1 in the individual areas of dining, guest service and mountain grooming by the readers of SKI magazine.
Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. MST.
Phone: (435) 649-1000
Reservations Phone: (800) 558-3337
Snow Phone: (435) 649-2000
1375 Deer Valley Drive South , Park City UT 84060
Park City Mountain Resort
Discover that your love of fresh powder is hereditary. Get your kids started early with our Kids Signature Programs. By limiting class sizes to five students or fewer in the Signature 5 Programs (ages 6 –14), we offer your child more personal attention—and more opportunity to learn. And our Adventure Alleys, featuring a variety of wooded trails and special SnowBugs, let them see, interact with, and experience nature in all kinds of fun and interesting new ways.
Over a hundred runs. Just as many stories to tell. Explore a mountain of adventure with over 3,300 acres, including our unique Signature Runs™—groomed advanced runs that let intermediate skiers and snowboarders enjoy the thrill of more challenging terrain. With nine powder-filled bowls, eight stunning peaks, up to 50 immaculately groomed runs, and three award-winning terrain parks, our mountain has plenty for you and your family to discover. With every visit to Park City Mountain Resort come countless stories to tell. To start creating your own winter tale, visit parkcitymountain.com.
- With over 3,300 acres of diverse terrain, Park City Mountain Resort has something for every member of the family to explore.
- Make special memories with a trip down the Alpine Coaster, or slide down the snow at Gorgoza Park’s lighted, lift-served tubing hill.
- Experience the charm and wonder of the historic mining town’s restaurants, bars, shops, and galleries with Park City’s only ski-in/ski-out access to Historic Main Street.
- Our convenient location makes it easy to start creating your mountain stories—we’re just 35 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport.
- Park City Mountain Resort continually ranks among the top-five ski resorts in North America.
Hours: Daytime hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. With Night Skiing available till 9:00 p.m.
Phone: (800) 222-7275
Reservations Phone: (800) 222-7275
1310 Lowell Ave, Park City UT 84060
After a dramatic re-creation of the resort last season, featuring the introduction of the Orange Bubble Express, our cutting-edge high-speed quad with enclosed cabins and heated seats, Canyons Resort continues to be one of the biggest and best ski and snowboard resorts in the nation. From the miles of perfectly groomed runs, to amazing tree skiing and pristine bowls, you’ll find the best of winter in the mountains here.
We’ve also made sure that when you’re off the slopes, you have easy access to exciting après ski gathering spots, luxurious spas, farm-to-table dining—and many of the distinctive details that set us apart. Because at Canyons Resort, we know that out of all the details in your unforgettable ski vacation, the most important one is you.
- Located just 35 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport, nowhere else in North America can you find this much terrain so close to a major airport.
- From distinctive condos and hotels to five-star luxury lodging, we offer an array of ski-in/ski-out accommodations within the heart of Canyons Resort Village.
- Canyons Resort offers everything from mountain comfort food to locally sourced, gourmet fare at restaurants like The Farm and Slopes by Talisker.
- Access our mountain a full hour before we open to the general public with our exclusive First Tracks program.